We live in an environment that is becoming increasingly aware of the need for a more focused approach to risk management and security measures, particularly in the high profile area of cyber security, it is easy to overlook the more physical aspects of your security needs and the associated risks you may face.
With over 25 years experience as a highly skilled operative in the security industry, 20 of those as a security business owner, I have built unparalleled expertise in the areas of:
* Business management and compliance
* Risk analysis and management
* Security Operations (including site security through mobile patrols, alarm responses and static guards)
* Crowd Control (coordinating all security aspects of small to major events, including manpower and risk assessment and management)
* Security monitoring and surveillance (including assessing and coordinating appropriate response action)
Through security sales and as a security equipment specialist, I have an in depth knowledge of security systems, including alarm systems, access control systems, and surveillance.
As a licenced security and risk management consultant, I offer a professional consultancy service in risk assessment, control and management (including crowd risk assessments). I also provide specialised security reviews, analysis and solutions.
Having worked extensively in the past with local and state government authorities, government and private education facilities, racecourse committees, as well as various industrial, commercial and private clientele, DAFSEC Consulting can provide services tailored to suit the individual needs of all levels of the business and private communities.
Contact me, David Fryer today to ensure your risk management and security needs are identified and resolved.